Information technology is the backbone of all industries, and more so for the banking industry. Delivering banking services involves running processes to reconcile data spread across a diverse infrastructure—rapidly, accurately, and securely is the key priority of all banking organizations. Such complexity makes it challenging to operate profitably, and to grow sustainably.
Automation steps in here to provide the fundamental building block allowing for banks to both operate profitably and sustainably- From accelerating new app releases to cutting the costs of customer service, to bringing in agility to Business by reducing MTTR, Business automation gives banking businesses a new agility and turns finance business complexity into your competitive advantage thereby transforming the entire ecosystem.
With this background, join the virtual roundtable discussion on how new age digital transformation solutions are solving challenges like batch processing, EoD / BoD processing, application orchestration, compliance & audit reporting, disaster recovery and job scheduling and monitoring.
MD and CEO
The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
Krishna Cooperative Bank
MD & CEO
Prime Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Indirect Sales for India and SAARC
Who Should Attend
CXOs/IT Leaders from Urban Cooperative Banks
Director & Operation Heads
General Manager-IT, Manager IT & Product Managers
AVP, EVP, VP-IT & Customer Experience Heads
IT Experts from Rural & District Cooperative Banks
Points of Discussion
- The automation initiatives that Co-Operative Banks have undertaken.
- The impact of Digitalization in cooperative Banks and credit cooperative societies
- Back-end automation helping cooperative banks in being operationally efficient, regulatory compliant and better service to its customers
- Having end-to-end workflow connectivity and observability, provide better insights, reduce downtime and manual errors as well as help with auditing for better compliance and governance
- Digitization facilitates cooperative banks with sustainable profitability, and plays a major role in providing better lending services to customers and financial inclusion
- Technology covering the gap when competing with other banks
|03:00 PM to 03:05 PM||Introduction|
|03:05 PM to 03:55 PM||Panel Discussion: Transforming Banking with Business Trasformation|
|03:55 PM to 04:10 PM||Technology Presentation|
|04:10 PM to 04:15 PM||Closing remarks|